Onhealthytips delivers a lot of health-related information for the readers in the clearest, jargon-free and easy to understand language (English), so it is engaging and very clear to the readers. The content that will be covered in this website is all about health from cancer, diabetes, weight loss, and exercise to mind and body health.
We accept guest posts Only if it’s related to what we majorly blog about here which include:
- Health and fitness
- Diseases type and cure
- Gain and losing weight
- Healthy tips
- Food and Fruits
- Do and Don’ts
- Health News/Outbreak
Please Note, in order for us to accept your post, certain guidelines must be strictly observed such as:
- Your post must be long enough to be called a blog post though we believe more in quality than the number of words contained therein. But please note that the length of your post must be the minimum of 800words
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Please Note That you are Not Allowed to Link to A Sales Page, A redirecting page to Mislead our readers. (If you must, contact us first)
- Health Claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to that source. If you’re claiming that a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Ideally, you’d link to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. This way, readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
- We do not accept posts written solely for the purpose of advertising a product, Affiliate or some paid services.
- Self-Promotion: We don’t need any guest posts telling the world how great you are or a client is.
Replying to Comments: We take this seriously, make sure at least to respond to 2-5 comments on your post before you leave the rest for the site admin.
- Must have Valid Email Address: We Noticed that most of our Guest post blogger don’t use their real email address when submitting a guest post, so we have decided to put an end to it
- References: It’s recommended that you add references to your article.
Please Have it in mind that by submitting your guest post, we Have the Right
- To edit you Post
- Decline your post
- Nofollow any/ all links in your post
- Article published on our site will not be deleted unless we see reason(s) to
- Edit your post title
Please Note Once Again that by submitting to us, you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the OnHealthytips editorial team.
How to submit Guest post.:
- Make sure you meet all of Health Save Blog guidelines and requirements.
- Write and Send your Guest Post to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then review and if it meets our requirement it will be published within 15 days, so please be patient.
My post Was Rejected:
- You didn’t meet up with our Guild line and requirement
- You are linking to a page we are not accepting a Guest post from.
- Your post didn’t pass copy scape.
- You are recommending health product with no medical proof.
Reason not stated above?
Contact us right away with the title of your post and username: send email to email@example.com
Last edited on 13/10/2017